Interest free loans
Loans are available to community organisations to develop new or to improve existing community facilities in the Moreton Bay Region.
||When to apply in 2020
||2020 Project start date
|Interest free loans
||Interest free loans for the region's eligible sporting and community groups to develop new or improve existing community facilities in the region.
|Up to $50,000
||1 July - 10 August
View Community facilities interest free loans policy(PDF, 128KB)
Who can apply
Incorporated community organisations and not for profit organisations:
- based in the Moreton Bay Region
- have $20 million public liability insurance
- have no outstanding acquittals or debts to Moreton Bay Regional Council
- demonstrate the financial capacity to repay the loan amount within the agreed timeframe
- have one of the following:
- an existing land tenure agreement with Council
- an existing land tenure agreement with a lessee of Council
- be owner/trustee of the land and/or the community facility.
Refer to the relevant guidelines for a comprehensive list of eligible organisations along with specific eligibility requirements for available funding opportunities.
How to apply
Applications must be made online through SmartyGrants while the grant round is open.
You can apply by clicking the Apply now button when displayed in the Interest free loan program table above.
Assessment and notification
Applications progress through the following stages:
- Pre-eligibility check
- Council endorsement
- Applicants notified
Notification periods vary depending on the grant category. Refer to the guidelines for more information.
We may contact you to clarify your feedback. If you require a response lodge a request