Incorporated community organisations and not for profit organisations:
- based in the Moreton Bay Region
- have $20 million public liability insurance
- have no outstanding acquittals or debts to Moreton Bay Regional Council
- demonstrate the financial capacity to repay the loan amount within the agreed timeframe
- have one of the following:
- an existing land tenure agreement with Council
- an existing land tenure agreement with a lessee of Council
- be owner/trustee of the land and/or the community facility.
Refer to the relevant guidelines for a comprehensive list of eligible organisations along with specific eligibility requirements for available funding opportunities.