A Policy is a statement of strategic intent; it provides Council with a structured framework for consistent and transparent decision-making and actions, and assists in achieving its Corporate Plan objectives.
Council Policies are made by resolution of Council and are generally outwardly focused as they have a direct impact on the community.
Council's Policies are regularly reviewed for applicability, continuing effect and consistency with related documents and the law.
83 result(s) found
- Provides clear guidelines about the way in which a Councillor may ask a Council employee for advice or information to assist the Councillor carry out their responsibilities and the reasonable limits on those requests; and
- Establishes procedures for the provision of advice.
Ensures advertising is of a high standard, complies with legislation, has appropriate authorisation and delivers the best value-for-money for Council.
- Outlines Council’s policy position on
- The naming of Council controlled public roads within the region and
- The allocation of street address numbers for all properties within the region
- Ensures that those road names and street address numbers are allocated and managed in a logical, consistent and accountable manner.
Identifies building work that Council considers may have an extremely adverse effect on the amenity or character of the locality in which the work is proposed to be carried out.
Establishes Council’s policy position on approving a subdivision plan prior to the completion of all subdivision works; ensure that certain requirements are satisfied prior to Council agreeing to the early approval of a subdivision Plan; and set out the standard documentation and security requirements that are required to be completed and lodged with Council where a development proponent is seeking Council’s approval of their subdivision plan prior to completion of all subdivision works.
Establishes a framework for the management of Moreton Bay Regional Council's art collection and exhibition programs.
To establish an efficient, effective, transparent and accountable system to facilitate the development of key industrial land uses in the Moreton Bay Regional Council local government area (LGA).
To establish an efficient, effective, transparent and accountable system to facilitate the development of rural workers accommodation in the Moreton Bay Regional Council local government area (LGA).
To establish an efficient, effective, transparent and accountable system to facilitate the development of key tourism land uses in the Moreton Bay Regional Council local government area (LGA).
Provides an outline of the purpose, operation and reporting obligations of the Council’s Audit Committee.