Graffiti is vandalism and is illegal. It is writing or drawings scribbled, scratched or spray painted on walls and other surfaces without permission of the property owner. It is usually in a public place. It does not include chalk drawings on footpaths.

Council has a zero-tolerance policy towards graffiti on our buildings and facilities.

What do I do if I have graffiti on my property?

Report graffiti on your property to police in the first instance. Contact Policelink on 131 444 or visit the Policelink website for more information.

The next step is to remove the graffiti as quickly as possible.

Council provides free graffiti removal kits to residents whose properties have been vandalised. Kits can be collected from any of our Customer Service Centres.

What do I do if I see graffiti on Council property?

To report graffiti on Council property, contact Council or use the Snap Send Solve app. If the graffiti is obscene or offensive it can be reported at any time and will be actioned as a priority.

Download the app