Change of name

If you wish to change your name as it appears on your rates notice, animal registration or license/s due to marriage, divorce or change of name via deed poll complete the online application.  Supporting documentation must be either a marriage certificate, divorce certificate or deed poll certificate and be submitted with the application.

Apply now