Request to commemorate a special occasion

Celebrating a special birthday or wedding anniversary? Residents can receive personal congratulations from the Mayor.

The Mayor will send a message of congratulations to people turning 90, 95 or 100 years of age or more, or to couples celebrating 50, 60, 70 or 80 years of marriage. 

Complete the following details to send either yourself or someone special, a personal message from the Mayor. Requests must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the date required. 

Advise the Mayor's Office immediately if circumstances arise that makes it inappropriate for this message to be sent.