Notifying council of playground repairs, graffiti or other local issues is easy with the MBRC Request app. Using artificial intelligence, council is able to allocate and respond to your request faster, while keeping you informed on our progress.
Some of the things you can report include:
- fallen trees
- footpath damage
- illegal dumping or missed bin collection.
By notifying council of an issue you can help make the Moreton Bay Region an even better place to live, work and play.
Download the MBRC Request app for free through:
Instructions and troubleshooting
For devices running other operating systems, lodge a request online.
North Lakes Smart Parking app
Focusing on the thriving North Lakes town centre, Smart Parking Pty Ltd has installed approximately 360 in-ground sensors to monitor the status of individual parking bays.
- Locate parking based on your current location or by search
- Markers show the number of spaces and availability
- Filter results by parking or by bay type
- View parking details and get turn by turn directions
Download the app for free through:
A range of applications to access library collections, information and freely available content.