Council is rallying to business requests to lift the profile and contribute to the business confidence of Caboolture. We're doing this by dispelling the myths and highlighting the community assets, liveability, opportunity and businesses we have in Caboolture through a new ‘Caboolture Made’ confidence campaign.
The campaign is set to run until the end of July 2022. We hope that community momentum then continues to drive the campaign organically.
Largely led as a multimedia campaign, we’re relying on the broader business community to be involved and support the social media component. We need your help to:
- promote and amplify the key messages
- importantly, negate any naysayers/negative comments from people who like to focus on what we don’t have or can’t do, rather than what we are doing.
We need to talk up the town more than ever!
The campaign will also identify and promote local business and community champions, through a series one minute videos for social media rolled out over 12 weeks and a launch video.
The 'Caboolture Made' theme should create a sense of pride and encourage people to support businesses and organisations across Caboolture.
Remember it is you that will make this a success by supporting #caboolturemade businesses and organisations.
How to get involved
We want to see you support #caboolturemade locals standing up for locals.
Join the cause and show your support in 2022 by:
- following Caboolture Made on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Sharing and celebrating #caboolturemade by downloading the social media tiles and sharing them on your social media
- keeping an eye out for social and other media, and re-share the messages with your customers and networks
- printing out the poster and placing it in your shop-front or office
- when you see something amazing in Caboolture Shout it out!!
- shop local, and encourage everyone to support more local Caboolture businesses
- getting in touch with us to share your story about how Caboolture rocks!
To join the cause and show your support in 2022 download a range of free resources to help spread the message, including a printable poster to display in your business.
You can also use our #Caboolturemade Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn profile frame.
Follow, share and celebrate #Caboolturemade and #shoutitout.
For help with the resources or enquiries about Caboolture Made, email the Economic Development Department.