The Mill at Moreton Bay water park and place space
Families and children of all ages can come play and splash about at Moreton Bay Regional Council’s first ever free water park and play space at Petrie.
Located within The Mill at Moreton Bay, the space features two playgrounds for younger and older children, flying fox, splash pad with a water bucket, extensive green space with cricket pitch, and sheltered barbecue area.
As this is an open facility, no bookings are taken.
- All park facilities are alcohol and smoke free
- No glass bottles or containers
- No dogs in the playgrounds or water play area
- Dogs on leads can be walked via the adjacent walking paths only
- Certified service animals are permitted in all areas (with exception of water play area)
- Portable LPG gas cylinders are not permitted
- Portable barbeques of any type (e.g. gas, charcoal, butane, etc.) are not permitted.
1 Moreton Parade, Petrie 4502 View map