Why join the MBRC team?
Our team members are driven by the opportunity to work for an employer that makes a real difference in the lives of others. Everything we do helps create amazing places and natural spaces for our communities to enjoy every day.
Our people are passionate about Moreton Bay and giving back whenever they can - whether it's supporting local businesses, charities, community events or causes. You offer so much for our communities, so here's what we can offer you.
Depending on your role, you may have access to:
- Flexibility tailored to your role and place of work (including hybrid, WFH, flexible days, banking RDOs, nine-day fortnights)
- Ability to increase annual leave up to a maximum of six weeks by purchasing additional leave
- Four hours of bonus leave to spend more time with family and friends during holidays or assist the community
- 15 days of personal leave
- Long service leave options at half pay or double pay
A great lifestyle
Don't spend hours in traffic... work locally, make the most of your time and enjoy:
- Public transport options and/or free car parking on site
- Up to 18% superannuation (with a 6% pre-tax personal contribution)
- Salary packaging to increase your take-home pay including novated leases
- Fitness Passport - discounted access to gyms, aquatic centres, and more
- Discounted private health insurance
- Team-led activities (social club, fitness teams, meditation sessions, and more)
- Great support network via our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including nutrition/dietetics, financial planning, and legal referral support
- Annual flu vaccinations and express skin checks every two years.
Boost your development
Grow with us and continue your development with:
- An annual awards program recognising our values champions
- Study assistance and paid leave through our STARS program
- Leadership development programs
- Development planning and feedback conversations
- Targeted career development to support you in your role
- Acting opportunities and secondments
- Learn First Aid and CPR, and First Aid for the Mind - you never know when this will come in handy.
Please note there are some slight differences depending on your role type.