Planning scheme maps
Public consultation on a proposed amendment to the Moreton Bay Region’s Planning Scheme concluded on Monday 19 August 2019. Council is now reviewing and considering this feedback in accordance with the Planning Act 2016. Council is committed to having the proposed amendment commence as soon as possible. To stay up-to-date register to council’s PD News e-newsletter.
The MBRC Planning Scheme includes maps that show where the provisions of the planning scheme apply across the region.
The maps can be viewed as interactive maps, which allow you to search a property and navigate the maps, change scales and move around the region.
The maps are also available as printable PDF files.
You can also view the planning scheme maps that affect a particular property by using My Property Look Up.
The versions of the planning scheme maps provided contain Amendment 1 (effective from 20 June 2016). View superseded versions of planning scheme maps
Datasets for the MBRC Planning Scheme can be freely downloaded in a variety of formats via Council's Data Portal.
Printable PDF maps
Strategic Framework maps
- Green Infrastructure Network(PDF, 2MB)
- Settlement Pattern(PDF, 223KB)
- Regional Infrastructure(PDF, 491KB)
- Regional Planning Areas(PDF, 222KB)
- Place Types - Caboolture Planning Area(PDF, 330KB)
- Place Types - North Lakes - Redcliffe - Moreton Bay Rail Corridor Planning Area(PDF, 323KB)
- Place Types - Strathpine Planning Area(PDF, 245KB)
- Place Types - Coastal Communities & Bribie Island Planning Area(PDF, 207KB)
- Place Types - Rural Planning Area(PDF, 388KB)
- Allocation of Place Types(PDF, 1MB)
Local plan detail maps
- Map index(PDF, 315KB)
- Acid Sulfate Soils(PDF, 25MB)
- Active Transport(PDF, 24MB)
- Building Height(PDF, 26MB)
- Bushfire Hazard(PDF, 49MB)
- Centre Walking Distances(PDF, 24MB)
- Coastal Hazard - Erosion Prone Area(PDF, 26MB)
- Coastal Hazard - Storm Tide Inundation(PDF, 27MB)
- Community Activities and Neighbourhood Hubs(PDF, 24MB)
- Environmental Areas(PDF, 37MB)
- Environmental Offset Receiving Areas(PDF, 35MB)
- Extractive Resources(PDF, 24MB)
- Flood Hazard(PDF, 44MB)
- Heritage and Landscape Character(PDF, 24MB)
- Infrastructure Buffers(PDF, 30MB)
- Landslide Hazard(PDF, 26MB)
- Overland Flow Path(PDF, 56MB)
- Riparian and Wetland Setbacks(PDF, 40MB)
- Road Hierarchy(PDF, 24MB)
- Rural Residential Lot Sizes(PDF, 24MB)
- Scenic Amenity(PDF, 24MB)
- Stormwater Catchments(PDF, 593KB)
- Transport Noise Corridors(PDF, 25MB)
Drainage Investigation Areas(PDF, 7MB)
Local Government Infrastructure Plan maps
Mapping change request
Council has endeavoured to ensure that the overlay mapping included in the planning scheme is accurate. However, if you believe the overlay mapping displayed in the planning scheme requires review, you can make a submission to Council.
Request for mapping change
Council provides this information as a general reference source only and has taken all reasonable measures to ensure that the information in this web site is as accurate as possible at the time of publication. However, the Council makes no representation and gives no warranty about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information. To the full extent that is able to do so in law. Council disclaims all liability, (including liability in negligence), for losses and damages, (including indirect and consequential loss and damage), caused by or arising from anyone using or relying on this information for any purpose whatsoever.
We may contact you to clarify your feedback. If you require a response lodge a request