Organisations, Groups and individuals can apply.
Organisations and Groups:
- must be an incorporated not-for-profit organisation or a company limited by guarantee that has been endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office as a charity, tax exempt fund or deductible gift recipient.
- have $20 million public liability insurance
- have no outstanding Moreton Bay Regional Council grant acquittals
- have no outstanding debt to Moreton Bay Regional Council.
- must be either an Established Artist or Emerging Artist, see guidelines for definition
- must be based in the Moreton Bay Region, or able to demonstrate how the project will directly benefit arts and culture within the region
- be permanent residents or Australian citizens
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have adequate public liability insurance.
Unincorporated community groups and individuals that do not have an ABN may apply through an auspice:
- an auspice is a separate legal entity that takes responsibility for the financial management of the grant
- an auspice may also provide additional services such as insurance for the funded project and mentoring for the auspiced group
- auspicing organisations may charge a fee for their services.
For more information about auspicing visit Not for profit law website
Refer to the relevant guidelines for applicant eligibility requirements.