Council will be carrying out construction works in coming weeks at Ron Thomason Park, Lawnton.
Works are scheduled to commence on 13 June 2022 and are expected to be completed in twelve weeks, weather permitting.
The works include:
- earthworks and civil works for the construction of a 3 metre wide shared footpath
- construction of a crossing over One Mile Creek
- construction of an elevated boardwalk connecting to Creekview Court
- fauna stencilling and signage
- associated landscaping and embankment stabilisation works.
Hours of work will generally be Monday to Friday 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM.