Settlement Cove lagoon
The Settlement Cove Lagoon is located at Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe - View map
- a swimming lagoon
- wading pools
- barbeque areas
- picnic shelters
- amenities and beach showers.
The lagoon is open to the public 24 hours a day, all year round and is free for community use.
Lifeguards only operate at certain times, including extended duty hours during summer (December to March including Christmas Day):
Monday to Sunday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM *
* Duty hours will extend to 8:00 PM on Boxing Day, New Year's Day, Australia Day and all January school holidays.
As this is an open facility, no bookings are taken. Larger groups should contact Council to ensure sufficient lifeguard services are available.
- Settlement Cove Lagoon is an alcohol and smoke free facility
- No glass bottles or containers
- No dogs in lagoon area
- Dogs on leads can be walked via the walking path on the foreshore only
- Certified service animals are permitted in all areas (with exception of water body)
- No remote controlled model vessels in or on the lagoon
- Portable LPG gas cylinders are not permitted
- Portable barbeques of any type (e.g. gas, charcoal, butane, etc.) are not permitted
We may contact you to clarify your feedback. If you require a response lodge a request