Low-impact filming production requests
Low impact film production and media promotion means a film production or media promotion that generally lasts less than five consecutive days and does not involve:
- the assembly of temporary buildings or structures
- road closure
- traffic control measures to be implemented between the hours of 5:00 AM - 6:00 PM on a weekday
- operation between the hours of 6:00 PM - 7:00 AM Monday to Saturday, or at any time on a Sunday
- public holidays, where that film production or media promotion generates noise
- and is otherwise appropriate for classification as a low impact film production or media promotion in Council’s opinion.
High-impact filming production requests
High impact film production and media promotion means a film production or media promotion that is not a low impact film production or media promotion.
- Permits are issued for specified date/s and time/s and cannot be renewed
- A non-refundable application fee may apply. An invoice will be issued separately
- Special mowing or additional servicing of the area is not provided. Council maintains its parks and gardens on a routine maintenance schedule.
Parks are public places and a permit will not grant exclusive use of the park. However, obtaining a permit will ensure no other approvals will be issued at the specified location, date and time.