Itinerant vending

Itinerant vending is the sale of goods on the road from an itinerant vending vehicle.  The vehicle may only stop to make a sale of goods when its driver is hailed down by a person intending to make a purchase.

Itinerant vendors are required to hold an approval under Local Law No. 1 (Administration) 2011.

To find out more information on how to obtain an approval, visit the LG Toolbox website.