Council has four large marquees, approximately 9m x 6m with a total area of 54m2, which are available for loan to Moreton Bay based not-for-profit organisations hosting a community event within the region.
Collection and return locations
There are two marquees located at Petrie and two at Caboolture. Community groups borrowing a marquee are required to collect and return it to council on a business day.
Petrie Depot - 2-20 Beville Rd, Petrie. View map
Caboolture Depot - 108 Beerburrum Road, Caboolture. View map
To allow sufficient time for processing, please ensure that bookings are made a minimum of one week prior to the required collection date. Bookings can be requested up to twelve months in advance. Only one marquee can be booked per event, for a maximum of four consecutive days inclusive of collection and return dates.
How to book
- Check availability of the required marquee:
- Caboolture marquee 1 availability
- Caboolture marquee 2 availability
- Petrie marquee 1 availability
- Petrie marquee 2 availability
- Review council's conditions of use [PDF 100KB]
- Lodge a booking request. Complete the online booking request and note your online reference number.
Phone: (07) 3205 0555
Software requirementsSome documents linked from this page may require additional software.
More information and resources