Temporary events on private land

A temporary event held on private land may require a permit under Council's local law.  If you are looking at holding an event on private property that includes any of the below:

  • amplifed music
  • over 500 patrons in attendance
  • fireworks
  • commercial business/es selling food

it may be required to complete an Operation of a temporary entertainment event application(PDF, 161KB).

If your event triggers one or more of the above, Contact Council.