To be eligible for a resident permit:
- you must have a driver licence listed to an address in the Moreton Bay Regional Council area. You will need to provide a copy of your driver licence (front and back) as proof of residence. The licence:
- must be in the same name of person applying for the permit
- have the same address provided on the application.
- your permit must be for an area with a signed time area of one hour or more.
You can nominate one registered car or motorbike for a permit. Permits are valid until 30 September each year. To renew your permit, submit a new application.
Resident parking permits will not be issued to:
- trailers, boats, caravans, buses
- heavy and long vehicles
- unregistered vehicles
- visiting contractors who do not live at the address
- non-resident landlords
- people who do not live at the address full-time.
Fees and conditions
View the permit conditions before submitting your application.
Application fee: T966. There is no fee if you live in a permit-eligible property in the Redcliffe Peninsula Rail on-street parking management area.
Find out how to apply.
Redcliffe Peninsula rail line on-street parking management
If you live in certain areas along the Redcliffe Peninsula rail line, you could be eligible for a free resident parking permit. View the permit-eligible property maps to see if your residence is eligible for a free resident permit:
This permit allows you to park your nominated vehicle on your street in a 5P zone longer than five hours.