Eligible applicants must:
- be a registered and legal entity with an Australia Business Number (ABN) or an Australian Company Number (ACN)
- clearly articulate and quantify (where possible) the economic and community outcomes associated with the proposal
- provide sponsorship benefits to Council commensurate with the value of the sponsorship provided
- have no overdue grant or sponsorship acquittals with Council
- have no outstanding debts of any kind with Council
- hold an appropriate public liability insurance policy to cover the event or activity
- demonstrate that the Sponsorship will be used for a purpose in the public interest and in accordance with Council’s Sponsorship Policy and this Guideline
- demonstrate they can deliver the proposed event or activity
- be capable of obtaining all regulatory approvals for the event or activity
- be financially viable.
Council will not consider sponsorship arrangements with:
- unincorporated/informal groups
- political organisations.