39 Thompson Crescent, Clontarf 4019 - View map.
A superb location straight opposite Bells Beach, travellers can take a walk along the waterfront or have a fish from the nearby Hornibrook bridge fishing platforms.
How to get here
- Take the Deagon Deviation exit on the Gateway Motorway, heading north towards Redcliffe
- Continue along the Houghton Highway over Bramble Bay into Clontarf
- Continue along the Hornibrook Esplanade
- Turn left into Thompson Crescent
- Bells Caravan Park is located on the corner of Thompson Crescent and Hornibrook Esplanade.
For general enquiries or bookings phone (07) 3283 2317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may contact you to clarify your feedback. If you require a response lodge a request