Operating hours | Plan your visit | Mulch availability | Payment options | Usage requirements | Accepted waste
Open 7 days, including public holidays.
- October to March: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- April to September: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Plan your visit
Speed up your visit by avoiding peak times. The graph below provides an indication of user trends and historically busy periods. More tips for reducing your time on site.
- 0-39 vehicles
- 40-59 vehicles
- 60-99 vehicles
- 100+ vehicles
The following live video gives an indication of the current queue length and will be available during Caboolture waste site operating hours. The image is streamed only, and no image or personal information is recorded by Council.
From 1 July 2019, legislation requires residents using Council's major waste facilities to:
- have their registration recorded
- show proof (photo ID) of residency within the Moreton Bay Region
- declare the type or types of waste being delivered
- verify the nature of the waste (domestic or commercial)
- be weighed upon entry and exit
- enter and be weighed at a weigh bridge site more than once if disposing of multiple types of waste.
The following types of waste are accepted at Caboolture waste management facility. Select an item for conditions and restrictions. For options of where to dispose of something not on the list search where to dispose or recycle.