Operating hours | Plan your visit | Mulch availability | Payment options | Usage requirements | Accepted waste
For local residential waste only. Suburbs eligible for disposal at this facility: Dayboro, Rush Creek, Ocean View, Laceys Creek, Kobble Creek, Mt Pleasant, Samsonvale, Kings Scrub, Kurwongbah, Mt Mee, Mt Samson, Whiteside and Armstrong Creek.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: Closed
- Weekends & public holidays: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Closed Christmas Day
Plan your visit
Speed up your visit by avoiding peak times. The graph provides an indication of user trends and historically busy periods. More tips for reducing your time on site.
- 0-39 vehicles
- 40-59 vehicles
- 60-99 vehicles
- 100+ vehicles
No payments accepted at this facility.
From 1 July 2019, legislation requires residents using Council's minor waste facilities to:
- have their registration recorded
- show proof (photo ID) of residency within the Moreton Bay Region
- declare the type(s) and quantity of waste being delivered
- verify the nature of the waste (domestic or commercial).
The following types of waste are accepted at Dayboro transfer station. Commercial waste not accepted. Load limits of 1.5m3 apply to transfer stations. Select an item for conditions and restrictions. For options of where to dispose of something not on the list search where to dispose or recycle.