Regular hire is available at this facility. A regular hirer is an individual or organisation that has bookings on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
However, to ensure the centre is available for community use and one off events, each hirer of the meeting rooms is permitted a maximum of twelve weekend bookings per financial year. A weekend booking is from 5:00 PM Friday through to midnight the following Sunday.
Please note the following:
- booking requests are required at least five business days prior to the requested hire date
- a minimum of 1 hour hire applies to all bookings
- bookings can be requested up to one year in advance
- council may charge a refundable security bond to cover potential damage to the facility during hire.
How to book
- Check availability and complete the online booking request
- Review site induction program and complete registration. Note the reference number provided. You will need this number to complete your application.