Animal registration cancellation or transfer

You must cancel your registration if your cat or dog is deceased, moving outside the region or has changed owners to a person outside the Moreton Bay Regional Council.

Cancel registration

If your dog or cat is changing owners within the Moreton Bay Regional Council area, complete the Transfer of registration form(PDF, 718KB).