Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe
The lagoon is open to the public 24 hours a day, all year round. However, lifeguards only operate at certain times, including extended duty hours during summer (December to March including Christmas Day):
Monday to Sunday: 7.00am - 6.00pm*
*Duty hours will extend to 8pm on Boxing Day, New Year’s Day, Australia Day and all January school holidays.
This facility is wheelchair accessible
Free for community use.
This is an open
facility. No bookings are taken. However it would be appreciated if larger
groups could contact Council to ensure sufficient lifeguard services are
Facilities include a swimming lagoon, wading
pools, bbq areas, bikeways picnic shelters, playgrounds, amenities and beach
- The Settlement Cove Lagoon is an alcohol and smoke free
- No glass bottles or containers are to be brought in to the
- Dog on leads are only permitted to transit through the
walking path on the foreshore and are not allowed in the lagoon areas. Certified service animals are permitted in all areas (with exception of the water body)
- No remote controlled model vessels are permitted in/on the Lagoon.
- The use of portable LPG gas cylinders is not permitted at the Lagoon.
- The use of Portable BBQ’s of any type (Gas, Charcoal, butane etc.) is not permitted at the lagoon.