Art in libraries
Our Art in Libraries program aims to inspire creativity, share stories and engage a diversity of people. The program provides opportunities for artists to showcase their work and work more closely with libraries.
Participation in the Art in Libraries program is open to:
- Individual applicants - must be either an emerging or established artist.
- Groups, organisations and schools (not-for-profit organisations).
Spaces available for exhibitions include a varying range of wall spaces and display cabinets at the following libraries:
- Albany Creek
- Arana Hills
- Deception Bay
- Redcliffe (from 1 January 2020)
All applications will be considered by the branch library and the assessment will consider:
- the quality of the work submitted
- responsiveness to the local area/Moreton Bay Region
- showcasing a community arts project (e.g. school or community arts group)
- if the application is fit for purpose and family friendly.
Exhibitions are scheduled throughout the year. You will be contacted once your Expression of interest has been received and assessed (usually within 2 weeks).
Submit an EOI