The library is the perfect place for students to get help to find authoritative resources, access computers and Wi-Fi, and find a space to study or work on assignments. Your local library offers:
- Up to one hour free PC usage ever day
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spaces for individual study or to work on collaborative projects
- Free access to extensive range of journals, databases, e-books and other eResources
- Qualified library staff to help find appropriate resources in the library and online
- Study rooms are available at North Lakes and Caboolture Libraries where you can work individually or with friends to complete projects and homework after school.
Browse our online learning resources.