Free wifi is available at all libraries within the region.
Although it is free and has no time limit, there is a download limit of 1GB per device and is only available during library opening hours.
General connection instructions
- Open your device's wireless network settings and ensure your wifi is enabled
- Tap on MBR Libraries
- Tap connect/join if prompted
- Your device will now be connected to the network
- Open your web browser (e.g. Safari or Chrome)
- You will be redirected to our terms and conditions acceptance page
- Read and accept the terms and conditions(PDF, 72KB)
- Begin using the wifi service.
Note that you will be automatically disconnected when you reach the 2GB download limit.
This service is not encrypted or secured but does filter to prevent illegal or inappropriate usage.
I can't connect
- Speak to library staff in the first instance as your issue may be easily solved.
- Call Gigafy (Council's wifi provider) on 1300 733 629 for technical advice.
- Refer to your manual or contact your device manufacturer if you continue to experience technical issues.