Libby (an OverDrive app)
Libby is a simple app you can use to borrow, download, read and listen to free eBooks and eAudiobooks from our OverDrive eLibrary.
Visit the Libby website and download an app for your phone or tablet.
OverDrive is another app you can use to download, read, and listen to free eBooks, eVideos from our OverDrive eLibrary. You can use this in addition to, or instead of, Libby. What's the difference between Libby and the OverDrive App?
Visit the OverDrive website and download an app for your device.
Sign in with your library card to download an display free audiobooks from our Bolinda Borrowbox eLibrary.
Download the Borrow Box app for free from:
Looking for consumer product reviews? Access Choice and Choice Computer from the Flipster website to search current and past issues for articles, or download the free Flipster app from:
Download and read popular emagazines from the RBDigital website or download the apps.
Once Upon a War Time (MBR WWI)
An interactive storytelling app, commemorating the region's participation in World War I.
Explore the app features, then download and use the app to:
- listen to the stories of three fictional characters
- interact with historical photographs
- find real soldiers from the region
- explore local memorials
- discover more about an Australian Digger’s uniform.
Read more on the history of our region during World War I.
Lynda.com - Online training videos
Learn online by viewing tutorials from industry experts using Lynda.com.
Apps are available to download from the footer of the Lynda.com website. Use the following steps to sign in:
- Select organisation (not individual)
- Scroll to the "web portal" section and enter library.moretonbay.qld.gov.au, then click Log in.
- Enter your library card number and password in the web form
- Tap "open in the app" when prompted.
Tumblebooks are electronic versions of existing picture books with additional animation, sound, music and narration.
Apps are available to download free from:
Use the following steps to sign in:
- Select Library (not school)
- Scroll through the country list to select Australia (State not required)
- Search for and select State Library of Queensland
- Enter your library card number.