Moreton Bay Regional Art Gallery Network is committed to exhibiting work by and undertaking projects with professionals who, have trained or practiced as artists/performers/curators/researchers and see this as their primary occupation.
- Please ensure that your expression of interest is submitted in digital form, hard copies will not be accepted.
- Moreton Bay Regional Council Art Gallery Network reserves the right to reject works, exhibition proposals and submissions.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your expression of interest will be issued within a two week period of the date received.
- All expressions of interest will be kept on file for a period of 12 months.
- When determining preferred exhibition date/s please be aware that the Art Gallery Network plans the exhibition program two to three years in advance.
Pine Rivers Art Gallery
- 40 linear metres or 150 square metres + up to 14 additional linear metres
Caboolture Regional Art Gallery
- Main Gallery - 76 linear metres or 360 square metres + up to 92 additional linear metres
- Long Gallery - 16 linear metres or 22 square metres
- Focus Gallery - 21 linear metres or 38 square metres
Note: If selecting Caboolture Regional Art Gallery, your proposal must include the Main Gallery and the Focus Gallery.
When submitting an expression of interest, please attach a proposal addressing the following criteria:
- An exhibition rationale (minimum 500 words)
- Sample images of 5 artworks (document containing images with captions) artist, title, date, medium, dimensions
- Artist statement and CV of all participating artist/s (in addition please provide a link to your website)
- Number of works, running metres/square metres required (size and weight of works)
- Special installation requirements
- Public programs/education kit offered
- Any possible workplace, health and safety issues with the works (e.g. insects, weight etc.)
- Exhibition Marketing
View expression of interest terms and conditions(PDF, 1MB).
This will only be used to respond to your feedback, if necessary.