A free, three-day creative writing workshop for young
State Library of Queensland in partnership with Moreton Bay Region Libraries.
Three inspired days of creativity and
collaboration, where you and 19 other like-minded young people will explore and
develop your love of writing in a fun, relaxed, and supportive environment.
Sound good? Then Young Writers Camp is for you!
Led by a team of professional writers, this
immersive program of specialised workshops is designed to develop your skills,
expand your creative potential, and identify real pathways to get your writing
out into the world.
Keen to join us at Young
To be part of this workshop you’ll need to:
- be aged 15–17 as of 13 April 2018;
- be a library member or live or study in the Moreton Bay Council region;
- be available for the full period of the workshop
series from the 13 -15 April 2018;
- be able to travel to and from the workshop each
day (the camp is non-residential);
- fill out the online application form and attach
an example of your writing.
Online applications open Thursday, 1 March 2018 and close Friday, 16 March.
Dates / Times
|Arana Hills||Friday 13 April - Sunday 15 April 2018||9.00am - 5.00pm||
Bookings for this event are required.
Arana Hills Library
(07) 3351 3401