LibrariesCan't find it?
If you can't find what you're looking for, the library will try to help by searching for books and other
materials from libraries outside the Moreton Bay region or by adding items to our libraries' collection.
You will need your library card number, PIN (or password) and the Title
information to complete the request forms.
External (Interlibrary Loan) & Article Requests
The External Request (Interlibrary Loan) and Article forms are used to request materials, or copies of articles, from other libraries in Australia for items not available in our collection.
We are unable to obtain the following as External Requests:
- Material held by Moreton Bay Region Libraries
- Material published within the past two years
- Reference resources
- Local History resources
- Current or popular music CDs
- Current or popular adult and children's DVDs
- Entire magazines (we can request articles)
Find out more by reading our External Request (Interlibrary Loan) Fact Sheet.
Suggest a Purchase
Books and other materials may be suggested for purchase. Whilst we value recommendations, we do not purchase every title
The Library service will consider items for purchase that:
- Are available for purchase from our suppliers
- Are suitable for a public library
- Have been published in the last 3 years or are part of a
Materials not suitable for purchase may be requested using the external request form. Find out more by reading our Suggest a Purchase Fact Sheet.
Pending review, please note images and documents on this page are subject to copyright - all rights reserved. See copyright notice for details.