LibrariesCan't find it?
If you can't find what you're looking for, the library will try to help by searching for books and other
materials from libraries outside the Moreton Bay region or by adding items to our libraries' collection.
Request an Item
You will need your library card number, password and the item information to complete a request form.
Requesting an item not held by Moreton Bay Region Libraries
Books and other items may be suggested for purchase. Items, or copies of articles, from other libraries in Australia may be requested on Interlibrary loan.
Whilst we value suggestions, we do not purchase every item suggested, the Library service will consider items for purchase that:
- Are available for purchase from our Library suppliers
- Are suitable for a public library
- Have been published in the last 3 years
- Are DVD and CD titles that have been released for sale in Australia
Items suggested outside these guidelines may be considered for interlibrary loan.
We are unable to obtain the following as Interlibrary loans:
- Material held by Moreton Bay Region Libraries
- Material published within the past two years
- Reference resources
- Local History resources
- Music CDs
- DVDs (exception: older non-fiction DVDs)
- Entire magazines (we can request articles)
Requests may be placed for copies of magazine and journal articles as well as chapters from reference and local history materials within copyright regulations.
Find out more by reading our Suggest a Purchase Fact Sheet or Interlibrary Loan Fact Sheet.
Request an Item
Pending review, please note images and documents on this page are subject to copyright - all rights reserved. See copyright notice for details.