Disaster managementDisaster preparedness packs
Purchasing a Disaster Preparedness Pack from council is a great way to kick-start your own preparations at home.
For more information about getting your emergency kit ready, see disaster management.
The Disaster Preparedness Packs include:
- Water resistant bag
- Wind-up/solar rechargeable torch and radio
- Fridge magnet containing emergency contact details
- Moreton Bay Regional Council Get Ready Guide with emergency checklist, plan and kit information
- Taste of Moreton Bay Cookbook – Cooking One Pot Wonders without Electricity
- ‘Grow Your Own Herbs’ bookmark
Packs may be purchased from council libraries and customer service centres for $25.00, while stocks last.
Some discounts are available for concession card holders.
have been made possible through funding provided under the Community
Development and Recovery Package, a joint initiative of the Australian and
Queensland Governments under the Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery
Pending review, please note images and documents on this page are subject to copyright - all rights reserved. See copyright notice for details.