In this section:
How to Register | Which customer type should I register as? | Registration name | Forgotten user name | Forgotten password | Disabled account
How to Register
Contact Council to obtain a unique Quick Registration Access Number and the Registration Name. These will need to be entered exactly as provided. Use the Register
link on any eServices page.
Use the register link on any eServices page and use the full registration form.
All the information provided is used to manually match or create a new council records and link to the account. This can take up to two working days.
Which customer type should I register as?
- Customer - to access the standard range of services and account balances.
- Community Group - to lodge Community Facility Improvement Works applications.
- Private Certifier - Accredited - to lodge building related applications and search requests as a registered Private Certifier.
- Plumbing and Building Industry Professionals - to lodge building and plumbing related applications as an industry professional (other than Private Certifiers)
- Property Managers - to lodge information relating to properties managed by Real Estate agents and other property managers.
- Solicitors - to request conveyancing searches.
The registration name is linked to Council's records. If registering for a company or organisation, use that name instead of personal ones as it appears on receipts and other communication from Council.
I own a property with another person, can I do the one registration for both of us?
No, the registration is linked to an individual person or organisation. Each party must be registered independently.
Can we have multiple logins (user names) for the one organisation?
No, to ensure all records are linked to the organisation/business only one account can be used. Only, if an organisation is represented multiple times a user name may be created for each instance e.g. an organisation with multiple sites or self managed super funds.
Forgotten user name
Please contact Council
to obtain the accounts username.
- Use the sign in link from any eServices page.
- Use the 'Forgotten your password?' link.
- Follow the on screen instructions to enter the registered last name/company name (this must match Council's database), user name (as entered at time of registration) and email address (as recorded in Council's database).
Change or update a password
- Sign in to eServices.
- Select My Account from any eServices page.
- Select the Change Password button.
- Follow the on screen prompts to update the password.
Accounts will be disabled after five failed sign in attempts. Contact Council
to re-activate the disabled account.