LibrariesSummer Reading Club
Summer Reading Club - 1 December 2018 to 31 January 2019
The more hours you read, the more chances you have to win!
- Visit your local library to join Summer Reading Club.
- Summer Reading Club is open to Moreton Bay Region library members in Grades 12 and under, and all participants receive free reservations from 1 December to 31 January.
- Be sure to mention your school’s name when you join and your membership will place your school in the running for a Summer Reading Club trophy!
- The school with the highest percentage of participants wins and will be contacted in February 2019 to plan a special presentation.
- Start counting your reading from 1 December 2018 and place an entry in the weekly draws for every 3 hours of reading completed.
- Prizes are drawn from Friday 21 December, and you could be in the running for $25 and $50 book vouchers!
View Terms & Conditions.
We don’t have our online Summer Reading Club this year. It’s all hands-on in our libraries! If you are looking for online Summer Reading Club fun, check out the National Summer Reading Club.
Looking for something extra?
Go to one of our Summer Reading Club launch performances! Details announced soon. Bookings open late November.
Some images on this page are subject to copyright - all rights reserved. See copyright notice for details.