The Cultural Centre is located in the heart of Redcliffe and provides a perfect backdrop for dining and entertainment. With a diverse range of events such as touring productions, comedy shows, movies, musicals, conferences, civic functions as well as a variety of community organisations and arts activities, there is sure to be something for everyone to enjoy.
How to book tickets
||Purchase tickets online 24 hours a day, 7days a week. Simply select the event you would like to book and follow the prompts to complete your ticket purchase. $2.00 transaction fee applies.
||Tickets can be purchased from the box office between 9.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday or 1 hour prior to events. No transaction fee applies.
||Call the Redcliffe Cultural Centre on (07) 3283 0407 between 9.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday. Ticket purchases made by phone can only be paid via a valid credit card. $2.00 transaction fee applies.
||Let us take the stress out of organising your group. A group of 10 or more receive special rates on selected shows and reservations can be held for two weeks. Contact the box office to discuss group booking options and specials.
||The Redcliffe Cultural Centre theatre has dedicated seating options for patrons with a disability and their guests. In order to ensure the best possible experience for patrons, it is essential we obtain all necessary information at the time of booking. For this reason, bookings for wheelchair seating can only be made with one of our Box Office staff over the telephone or in person.
Bookings can be made by phone or in person from 9.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
Redcliffe Cultural Centre Gift Certificate - the perfect gift!
Gift certificates are valid for 12 months and can now be received via email which can be easily forwarded onto or printed for the lucky gift recipient. Simply select print@home as your delivery method during the booking process.
Gift vouchers can be redeemed through this website , over the phone (call Redcliffe Cultural Centre on (07) 3283 0407) or upon presentation at the Redcliffe Cultural Centre Box Office in Downs Street.
Please note gift certificates are redeemable for tickets only, not food and beverage, merchandise or other purchases and come in varying amounts.
If the full amount of your gift certificate is not redeemed in the one purchase a new certificate will be printed with the remaining value on it. Refer to full terms and conditions.
Purchase the perfect gift now!
The Matthew Flinders Theatre has raked seating making every seat in the house a good seat. This feature combined with ample leg room and the creative talents of the Centre’s Technical Crew guarantees patrons will have a night to remember.
View the Matthew Flinders Theatre Seating Plan
Call the Redcliffe Cultural Centre on (07) 3283 0407 between 9.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday. Reprinting fees will apply.
Conditions of sale
Please check the date and time on your ticket at the time of purchase.
- The right of admission is reserved by Redcliffe Cultural Centre Management
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased through an authorised agent.
- No refunds or exchanges, except as provided in the Industry Code of Fair Practice
- Cameras & other recording devices are prohibited in the venue's auditorium.
- Mobile phones, pagers and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venue's auditorium.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to the venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Tickets must be retained throughout the performance.
- If other conditions apply, they are displayed either in the box office, or near the entrance to the venue.
- Gift certificates are valid for redemption for 12 months from the date of purchase. The gift voucher may be used for performances scheduled more than 12 months from date of purchase, provided the booking is made within the 12 month validity period.
- Gift certificates are non-transferable and non-refundable. Gift certificates are redeemable for tickets only, not for cash, food and beverage, merchandise or other purchases.
- If the ticket price of the chosen performance exceeds the value of the gift certificate, the difference is required to be paid when redeeming the gift certificate.
- Gift certificates are redeemable in whole or part. Any remaining balance on your gift certificate may be used again (using the new Serial number) within the original validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the gift certificate expires.
- Once your gift certificates has been redeemed for a ticket, the ticket is subject to Redcliffe Cultural Centre Conditions of Sale. Tickets are not transferable to any other performance, unless the performance is cancelled.
- Lost or stolen gift certificates may not be replaced or refunded.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland.