Road Extension - Ardrossan Road, Caboolture
Council is planning to build a new road connection between the intersections of Ardrossan Road/Male Road and Cassowary Court/Elof Road, Caboolture.
- Design is to be completed in 2019
- Construction is scheduled over the 2019/20 and 2020/21 financial years.
Project purpose / proposal
The project is aimed to cater for expected future growth, plus provide an alternative access and route between Pumicestone Road, Central Lakes and Lower King Street.
The new road will incorporate several improvements, such as:
- landscaping, including in the road verge and the roundabout at Cassowary Court/Elof Road;
- new tree planting, and compensatory planting in the event of any tree removal;
- new and more efficient street lighting;
- provision of new and indented bus bays (for any potential future bus services);
- cycling and pedestrian improvements, including new off-road pathways and connections and on-road crossings and bike lanes.
The consultation period for the proposed plans closed 18 September 2018.
For further information please contact:
ITPD Last Updated 30 August 2018
Software requirementsSome documents linked from this page may require additional software.
More information and resources