Archer Street, Woodford Streetscape Upgrade
Moreton Bay Regional Council's Complete Streets team are
currently undertaking planning and design for streetscape
improvements to Archer Street, Woodford.
The streetscape improvement project will help to establish
an attractive and functional streetscape that improves pedestrian
safety, revitalises existing pathways, increases existing landscape
amenity, and incorporates public artwork.
The Archer Street, Streetscape upgrade project will include the
- Car park rationalisation;
- Formalisation of slip lane access points onto the D'aguilar
- Footpath renewal and upgrades to achieve a consistent
- Raised zebra crossings to provide at grade pedestrian access
from TMR installed pedestrian activated traffic signals;
- Memorial tree garden bed restoration and improvements;
- Retention of existing heavy vehicle and caravan shoulder
- Increase in designated motor cycle parking;
- Upgrade of existing drainage infrastructure where
- Road rehabilitation and resurfacing works as part of this
- Construction of gateway entrance / exit into archer street to
create a sense of place.
The project has currently in design development and is scheduled
for detailed design in July - December 2018. This project is
to be constructed over two financial years 19/20, and
Should you require any further information regarding this project,
please do not hesitate to contact Council on (07) 3205 0555 or
ITPD Last Updated 16 July 2018
Software requirementsSome documents linked from this page may require additional software.
More information and resources