Council has commenced works to reinvigorate the Albany Creek Library. Works will include:
- modernising the library interior by reconfiguring the library layout and providing new furniture and shelving;
- refreshing the meeting room;
- removing the existing tiles and replacing with new carpet throughout;
- fresh finishes throughout; and
- upgrade of public and staff amenities.
Works commence on 8 October 2018 and will take 10 weeks to complete, weather permitting.
The library will remain open and operational until close of business Saturday 10 November, however the meeting room and public toilets are unavailable during the construction period. Temporary toilet facilities are provided on site.
The library will be shut to the public from Monday 12 November, and re-open Monday 17 December, 2018.
See Renovations - Albany Creek Library for more details on the renovations and library operations during this time.
Keep an eye on this page for project updates on the Albany Creek Library Upgrade and Internal Refurbishment project.
For further information about the Albany Creek Library Upgrade and Internal Refurbishment, please contact:
PMC Last Updated 7 December 2018