MBRC Planning SchemeAdopted amendments
Council is committed to maintaining a contemporary planning scheme for the region. The following amendments have been made to the MBRC Planning Scheme:
To stay informed about the MBRC Planning Scheme and receive regular updates, sign up for PD News.
Amendment 1 (Administrative & Minor)
On 14 June 2016, Council adopted an administrative and minor
amendment to the MBRC Planning Scheme. The adopted amendment
has effect on, and from, 20 June 2016.
The purpose and general effect of the amendment is to:
- correct spelling, grammar, numbering and formatting errors
- remove out of date text
- reflect current QPP mandatory wording
- align terminology used in different parts of the document and
- amend, add and delete Editor's notes and other explanatory text
as necessary to assist in navigating and interpreting the
- remove unnecessary duplication
- correct references to figures
- correct factual matters that are incorrectly stated in the
- align zone extents and overlay details with the property
boundaries and road alignments shown on the current digital
cadastral data base (DCDB) supplied by the State
- amend explanatory notes on maps as necessary to improve their
- adjust some zones and overlay maps to reflect current
- more effectively identify the extent of some overlay features
referred to in planning scheme codes
- align various overlay maps with current constraint data
published and supplied by the State
Details of the amendment:
Updated code templates
incorporating Amendment 1 will be available shortly.
Software requirementsSome documents linked from this page may require additional software.
More information and resources