Join us in your local outdoor fitness equipment park.
Perfect for all residents, all ages and all abilities, the 2017/18 Moreton Bay Regional Council Spring in your Step program will teach you how to use the regions outdoor fitness equipment safely and effectively. Gain the knowledge and skills to use the equipment when it suits you.
All sessions are free and delivered by qualified instructors to help you start on your journey to a fitter lifestyle. All residents, no matter where you live, are welcome to attend any session on the timetable.
Over 100 free Spring in Your Step sessions are available.
February - May 2018
Reserve your place
Dates, times and locations are subject to change. Check the timetable for updates prior to attending a session.
- Clayton Park, Beachmere [PDF 1.9MB]
- Deception Bay Sports Centre, Deception Bay [PDF 1.9MB]
- Edwin Schrag Park, Woorim [PDF 1.4MB]
- Gilmour Street Park, Mango Hill [PDF 295KB]
- Henry Pieper Park, Kippa-Ring [PDF 305KB]
- Lemke Park, Albany Creek [PDF 1.9MB]
- Les Hughes Sports Complex, Bray Park [PDF 1.9MB]
- Lynfield Drive Park, Caboolture [PDF 1.7KB]
- Summerfields Drive Park, Caboolture [PDF 1.5MB]
- Suttons Beach Park, Redcliffe [PDF 315KB]
- Sylvan Beach Esplanade Park, Bellara [PDF 1.6KB]
- Sylvia Gibbs Park, Everton Hills [PDF 1.9MB]
- Theo Green Park, Ningi [PDF 1.9KB]
- Thurecht Park, Scarborough [PDF 1.8KB]
- Tilney Road Park, Woodford [PDF 1.9MB]
- Tullamore Park, Dayboro [PDF 1.8KB]
Would you like to be kept up to date with Spring in Your Step?
Receive email or SMS alerts when the Spring in Your Step program information and bookings are available - Sign up now
Stay informed with the Healthy & Active Moreton monthly eNewsletter. Every month explore a range of interesting and exciting ways to stay healthy, active and connected in the Moreton Bay region - Subscribe now
Frequently asked questions
View frequently asked questions about the Spring in Your Step program.
We would like to hear what you thought about the program. Have your say now.
Change to a current booking form
For requesting a change to a current booking you have with this program.
General enquiry form
For placing general enquiries and feedback to Sport & Recreation Programs
(07) 3205 0555
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm