Active Holidays will get the kids moving during the school holidays with a range of sport and recreation activities for children and young people aged 3 - 17 years. All activities are provided by qualified instructors in local parks and facilities across the region, providing new challenges for a fun-filled school holiday
- Spring: 18 September - 29 September 2017
Bookings are now open.
Dates, times and locations are subject to change.
Activities are run at a number of locations throughout the Moreton Bay Region.
- Aurora Boulevard Park, North Lakes [PDF 315KB]
- Brennan Park, Bongaree [PDF 245KB]
- Burpengary Sports Complex, Burpengary [PDF 250KB]
- Captain Cook Parade Park, Deception Bay [PDF 400KB]
- Centenary Lakes, Caboolture [PDF 335KB]
- Clayton Park, Beachmere [PDF 285KB]
- Crockatt Park, Woody Point [PDF 255KB]
- Danzy Buchanan Park, Mango Hill [PDF 325KB]
- Endeavour Park, South Port [PDF 270KB]
- George Willmore Park, Ferny Hills [PDF 325KB]
- HT Ireland Reserve, Eatons Hill [PDF 345KB]
- John Scott Park, Samford [PDF 370KB]
- Kal-Ma-Kuta Drive Boat Ramp, Sandstone Point [PDF 345KB]
- Lemke Park, Albany Creek [PDF 470KB]
- Mick Hanfling Park, Kurwongbah [PDF 315KB]
- Narangba Community Centre, Narangba [PDF 270KB]
- North Lakes Town Park, North Lakes [PDF 280KB]
- Pelican Park, Clontarf [PDF 465KB]
- Pine Rivers Park, Strathpine [PDF 325KB]
- Settlement Cove Amphitheatre, Redcliffe [PDF 315KB]
- Suttons Beach Park (Southern Lawn), Redcliffe [PDF 240KB]
- Symphony Crescent Park, Redcliffe [PDF 295KB]
- Wallace Street Park, Caboolture [PDF 220KB]
Receive email or SMS alerts when the Active Holidays program information and bookings are available - Sign up now
Stay informed with the Healthy & Active Moreton monthly eNewsletter. Every month explore a range of interesting and exciting ways to stay healthy, active and connected in the Moreton Bay region - Subscribe now
Frequently asked questions
View frequently asked questions about the Active Holidays program.
We would like to hear what you thought about the program. Have your say now.
Change to a current booking form
For requesting a change to a current booking you have with this program.
General enquiry form
For placing general enquiries and feedback to Sport & Recreation Programs
(07) 3205 0555
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm