Council invites you to participate by giving us your views, opinions or comments. While anyone can view these communication channels, you must register for each service to participate.
Moreton Bay Regional Council is subject to the Information Privacy Act 2009 and is committed to respecting your privacy. We therefore ask that you respect the privacy of others when posting in our social media channels. Council records all information posted and uses that information for record-keeping and for considering and/or addressing any comments made. If you have any concerns or questions, please view our privacy statement.
Views expressed in these channels by anyone other than Moreton Bay Regional Council are not Council's views and Council disclaims all liability for any such views, comments, advertising or other non-Council content. Inflammatory, defamatory, commercial, spam and comments encouraging activities illegal in Australia or that are detected as transgressing copyright or intellectual property laws will be deleted.
Council strives to review content on a regular basis. However, there may be times when offensive comments that do not meet Acceptable Use, appear on the page before they can be removed.
Moreton Bay Regional Council does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in photos that you post to our walls or tag us in. However, by posting a photo on our wall you hereby grant to Council a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable, perpetual licence to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and/or reproduce, your photo, including without limitation in any online media formats and through any social media channels, pages or accounts.
If your photo is used on Moreton Bay regional Council's digital or social platforms, your name and/or business will always be credited. We may also choose at our sole discretion to link back to your website or business social media profile.
You can revoke this licence at any time by emailing email@example.com and informing us that you no longer want us to use your photo.
Moreton Bay Regional Council is on Linkedin
Moreton Bay Regional Council has 8 Facebook pages.
Moreton Bay Regional Council has 4 Twitter feeds
- Follow @MBRCdisaster / www.twitter.com/MBRCdisaster is for use in emergency situations only. Dial 000 for police, fire, ambulance or 132 500 for State Emergency Service.
- Follow @moretonbayevent / www.twitter.com/moretonbayevent details upcoming events staged by Council.
- Follow @urbancountry / www.twitter.com/urbancountry during the festival weekend to see where artists are performing and other festival happenings.
- Keep up to date with all that is happening at Moreton Bay Regional Council's first co-working space, the Redcliffe Hive - Follow @redcliffehive / www.twitter.com/redcliffehive
- Take a picture or video, choose a filter to transform its look and feel, then post to Instagram. Uncover your inner photography skills and share photos of our beautiful region and events with us on Instagram @MoretonBay
Tag @moretonbay, #ucmf, #sailfestival, #decadesfestival, #visitmoretonbay, #moretonbayregion or #mbrc to give us permission to repost.
- Keep up to date with pictures from events and workshops at the Redcliffe Hive @redcliffe_hive
Moreton Bay Regional Council has 3 YouTube Channels
Moreton Bay Regional Council has one MySpace site
- The Moreton Bay Region Libraries' annual short film festival for 12-25 year olds runs from February to July each year - myspace.com/mashitup