Business Resources

A collection of information particularly for business owners.

Building applications are required for all new building work. Also includes information on minor buildings and development permits.

Business support
Essential information on planning, starting and running your business.

Food safety program
Council maintains a strict public health food safety program including the monitoring of all commercial food production premises and food outlets. Free food safety courses are able to be completed online. 

Noise control
Noise restrictions and a list of responsible regulating authorities.

Permits, licences, registrations & approvals
Information and requirements relating to permits, licences, approvals and registrations for environmentally relevant activities, flammable & combustible liquids, food premises, personal appearance services, accommodation, caravan parks & camping grounds, commercial swimming pools, entertainment venues & events, filming, footpath dining, roadside vending and business licensing.

What is Town Planning?
Town Planning involves both control of existing and new development, and "strategic planning" to ensure our resources are carefully managed to match our future needs and expectations.

back to top