Council has awarded a $10m contract to undertake upgrade works to Old North Road between Kremzow Road and Everest Street, Warner.
This major project will include:
- Duplication of the road;
- Rehabilitation of the pavement;
- Intersection upgrades including the signalisation of the Russet Burbank Parade intersection;
- Construction of raised and landscaped medians;
- Drainage improvements; and
- The installation of concrete pathways and on road cycle lanes to both sides of the upgraded road.
Works will start by the end of September 2018 and will be completed by the end of May 2019, weather permitting. During this time traffic flow may be affected, however, traffic lanes will remaining open during the work.
Keep an eye on this page for regular project updates for Old North Road, Road Upgrade Stage 2.
For further information about this project, please contact:
PMC last updated 30 November 2018