This project aims to create improvements that support road user safety and strengthen pedestrian and cycle connections to the Caboolture Train Station and neighbouring Health and Education precincts.
- Reduced speed limit from 50kmh to 40kmh
- Improved pedestrian crossing connections;
- Provide high quality pedestrian and cyclist connections between the Caboolture Train Station, Caboolture Hospital and Education precincts;
- Traffic calming;
- Local road threshold treatments;
- New landscaping of native coastal vegetation;
- Installation of new Wayfinding Signage,
- Street lighting Upgrades.
- Upgrade of existing drainage infrastructure
- Road rehabilitation and resurfacing works as part of this project.
The project has currently been delayed due to the investigation and re-design of the of the existing stormwater network. The revised expected construction date is the 19/20 financial year.
Download a copy of the Concept Plan [PDF 870KB]
Should you require any further information regarding this project, please do not hesitate to contact Council on (07) 3205 0555 or email email@example.com