James Street / Matthew Terrace, Caboolture - Streetscapes Refurbishment
The James Street and Matthew Terrace streetscape refurbishment forms part of Council’s
Complete Streets Program. The completed works will create an attractive and functional
entrance into the Caboolture CBD. This will be achieved through:
Council is investing $2.175M into streetscape enhancements, road rehabilitation and
resurfacing works as part of this project.
- Improving the safety of pedestrians and cyclists
- Creating a mid-street pedestrian crossing point
- Revitalisation, widening and construction of new footpaths
- Road rehabilitation and resurfacing
- Inclusion of public artwork
- New street furniture and;
- Wayfinding signage
- Provision CCTV
The project is scheduled to commence in May 2017, weather permitting.
Download a copy of the concept plan [PDF 1.3MB].
Should you require any further information regarding this project, please do not hesitate to contact Council on (07) 3205 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Software requirementsSome documents linked from this page may require additional software.
More information and resources