South Pine Sports Complex
The South Pine Sports Complex is a regional sporting facility located in the southern area of Moreton Bay Region.
The complex is well established and experiences a high level of use and is enjoyed by the local community and visitors to the area. Land acquisitions to the east and west of the existing complex have provided opportunity to expand the complex for sport and recreation purposes.
Council has developed a master plan for the sporting complex. This plan provides a coherent long term vision for the future development of the site.
The master plan was developed through extensive consultation with existing and potential user groups and the general community.
The main attributes of the Master Plan expansion include:
- Expansion of the indoor sports complex
- 12 court regional tennis facility
- BMX precinct
- Expanded dog sports and agility area
- Senior AFL field with shared use clubhouse
- Expanded gymnastics area
- 6 new multipurpose fields
- Synthetic turf fields
- Croquet lawns
- Passive recreation areas
- Ecological restoration of the South Pine River riparian corridor
- Improved access and internal road connections
- Additional car parking
- Network of cycling and pedestrian pathways
View South Pine Sports Complex Master Plan [PDF 780KB]
Pending review, please note images and documents on this page are subject to copyright - all rights reserved. See copyright notice for details.