Community leasing

Moreton Bay Regional Council has a wide range of facilities which are made available for not-for-profit community organisations to occupy through a range of tenure agreements.
  • Community Leasing Policy

    On 1 April 2014 Council adopted its first regional Community Leasing Policy which will create equity in the tenure arrangements held by hundreds of community organisations over Council owned or controlled land.

  • Current tenants

    Learn more about your organisation’s responsibilities under a Council tenure agreement, apply for a sports field permit or seek approval for planned improvement works.

  • Prospective tenants

    Find out about the eligibility criteria for applying for a community lease, register your organisation’s interest in being notified when facilities are made available, or lodge an application to establish a new facility.

  • Quick links

back to top