Please complete the questions below, providing Moreton Bay Regional Council feedback regarding your experience with the ResourcEd Schools Waste Education Program, along with information about your school’s current waste minimisation practices.
1. How did you hear about the ResourcEd Schools Waste Education Program?
If you selected 'other' please advise
2. Why did you decide to participate in the ResourcEd Schools Waste Education Program?
3. Please rate the presentation of the following items
4. How would you rate the education facilitator?
5. Are you interested in the ResourcEd Schools Waste Education Program presenting on another waste related theme?
- select -
Topics of interest
6. Can you suggest ways we could improve the presentation in the future?
7. Does your school recycle?
8. What materials does your school recycle?
9. Does your classroom recycle?
10. What materials does your classroom recycle?
11. What other waste minimisation activities does your school / classroom practice?
12. Council’s ‘School Waste Minimisation Program’ (SWMP) is a program that endeavours to assist regional schools to implement best practice in recycling & waste minimisation. If you would like to improve your schools recycling and waste minimisation we recommend you join the SWMP. Would you like more information regarding the SWMP?
Please provide contact details of appropriate person for further information
Privacy statementMoreton Bay Regional Council is collecting your personal information for the purposes of continuous improvement for the ResourcEd Schools Waste Education Program. The collection of this information is authorised under the Local Government Act 2009. Your information will not be given to any other person or agency unless you have given us permission or we are required to by law. For more information, see Council's Information Privacy Plan.
Pending review, please note images and documents on this page are subject to copyright - all rights reserved. See copyright notice for details.
Contact details and locations
Tel: (07) 3205 0555
Mail: PO Box 159, Caboolture 4510
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0Except where otherwise stated